Program Dates: November 24, 2017 - February 25, 2017
Program Goals: Keep you motivated and inspired during the winter season.
Program Cost: FREE!
How the Program Works
The Winter Warrior Program is an incentive program to keep you active and outside enjoying the winter weather. Check-in and participate in workouts, events, and races to earn points. These points will earn prizes (and bragging rights) along the way. Let's layer up, lace up your trail shoes and have some fun this winter!
- Attend any of our approved group runs and races and earn POINTS every time you participate
As a Winter Warrior you will receive:
- Weeks of winter training to keep you motivated through the holidays and in shape for the spring
- Prizes and incentives for attending workouts and earning points
- Fun events and themed workouts
- A warm place to start and finish your workout
- Camaraderie and support for workouts during the winter!
Questions about the Winter Warrior Program? Contact Winter Warrior Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Warrior Rules:
- Once you sign up there is no opt out, you’re in!
- You are responsible for creating your FITVIL account. No account no points.
- You must be responsible to check in via FITVIL on your phone app to earn your points at Fleet Feet Sports Sponsored events and runs.
- You MUST do the prescribed workout for the day – no checking in and heading off to do your own workout!
- No starting early, nor late. A group workout means workout out with a group. Love each other!
- For evening workouts we require a headlamp and reflective clothing. Bright colored clothing always recommended! Safety First! (You are subject to a point deduction if safety standards are not followed.)
- Follow rules of the road and proper running etiquette at all times.
- NO selling, buying, bartering, giving, donating, stealing, bargaining, haggling, negotiating, swapping, trading (or equivalent to these words) for points.
- You must support each other through this endeavor…yes you can do the mini chastise because you have more points, but in a manner to entice the other to want more points.
The Winner Warrior Winner will be crowed at a ceremony on February 25th.
Let’s all be Winter Warriors, so layer up, lace up your trail shoes, get your snowshoes ready and let’s have some fun this Winter!