What is so great about joining a social running group? Here are just a few...
- Make tons of friends that have similar interests.
- Easy workout routine.
- Free coaching and motivation from fellow runners.
- Special discounts at your favorite restaurants and pubs.
- You'll have fun.
- You'll get in shape.
- Win prizes from Fleet Feet Sports Meridian.
- Safety in numbers.
- Running relieves stress.
- We are all in it together.
- Race days are way more fun with a big group.
- Find great physical therapists, trainers, and podiatrists.
- Guilt-free post run eating/drinking.
- No jerks allowed.
- Gain special access to events and races.
- Share your achievement and difficulties with other members.
- Running makes you more healthy.
- Lose weight.
- Runners are better lovers. Fact.
- Stronger heart and lungs.
- Gives you a(nother) great reason to have a beer on a Wednesday.
- Kleiner Park is beautiful.
- Introduced to a whole new social circle.
- Cheaper and safer than an online dating website.
- Impress your friends and family with cool Instagram photos.
Did we miss a good reason to join? Send it to me: email@example.com
On Wednesday, May 20th the weekly Village Fun Run will begin! Meet at lululemon athletica at 5:30pm and then Kona Grill for Wine Down Wednesday.