We run for different reasons. We have different goals. We come from different places. Yet, we are all on the same road - one without a finish line. Where personal achievement, performance, and connection run together. And that's the Power of Running at Fleet Feet Sports. August through September we will showcase the Power that Running has and how it blesses the Treasure Valley.
Fleet Feet Sports Launches The Power of Running
Meridian, ID– Fleet Feet Sports Meridian, located at the Village (behind Kona Grill) announces the launch of its “The Power of Running” campaign.
A celebration of all that running together, running for good, running to inspire, and running for fun does in the local community, kicks off Aug. 1 in-store at Fleet Feet Sports Meridian and online at www.fleetfeetmeridian.com
Planned events and campaign pillars include:
- The Power of Running For Good,a nine-weekend charitable effort done in partnership with Nathan Sports, Superfeet, Balega International, adidas, New Balance, Asics, and Addaday. The store will collect a portion of the proceeds from the sale of select products and then donate the total sum to Women’s and Children’s Alliance Boise. http://www.wcaboise.org/
- #TPOR #ForGood Schedule of Products:
- AUGUST 1-2: NATHAN, ALL HYDRATION, $2 DONATION PER PIECE
AUGUST 8-9: SUPERFEET, GREEN INSOLES, $2 DONATION PER PAIR
AUGUST 15-16: BALEGA, ALL HIDDEN COMFORT, $1 DONATION PER PAIR
AUGUST 22-23: ADIDAS, GLIDE AND SEQUENCE, $2 DONATION PER PAIR
AUGUST 29-30: NEW BALANCE, 880 AND 860, $3 DONATION PER PAIR
SEPTEMBER 5-6: ASICS, GEL KAYANO 21 AND 22, $3 DONATION PER PAIR
SEPTEMBER 12-13: ADDADAY, ALL ROLLERS, $1 DONATION PER PIECE
SEPTEMBER 19-20: CEP, ALL PRODUCT, $1 DONATION PER PIECE
SEPTEMBER 26-27: NATHAN, ALL VISIBILITY, $1 DONATION PER PIECE
- Run Happy Power Hour, an event created with Brooks Running that asks the question, “Which community can log the highest number of miles together in one hour?”
- Recess Run, an original event done in partnership with Throwback Fitness, that incorporates fun, elementary school-type games into a new take on the traditional “fun run.”
- The Power of Running to Inspire, a national nomination contest sponsored by Mizuno that will recognize runners and extraordinary community or personal impacts resulting from those runners’ efforts or stories. This effort kicks off later in August.
The Meridian location joins 149 Fleet Feet Sports locations nationwide in The Power of Running initiative. The community is encouraged to stay up-to-date with local events by visiting the store’s website, Facebook page, and Instagram account.
How does running impact your life? Share your story and inspire others to choose running as a pathway to better fitness and health.