Hiring Passionate Advisors
We hire people who are passionate about running/walking, serving people and making their day better, while providing superior products and guest care.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
FIT and Floor sales Professionals- FT/PT
Personality is everything! Educate and Inspire our guests utilizing personal skills and the Fleet Feet FIT Pro University training. Part Time to Full Time available weeknights and weekends required.
Are you ready to work with one of the friendliest and most dedicated teams in retail history?
Fleet Feet Sports is a fun and rewarding place of employment for people who have a passion for quality, guest service, running/walking and community involvement. Fleet Feet can be a career and provide an excellent quality of life with a competitive salary and benefits, however there are demands that go along with a position here. So we tend to be selective. After all, we want good people to join us, stay with us and grow with us.
- Warmth & Enthusiasm
- A strong voice and an open mind
- The ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- A sense of who we are, and what our customer comes to us to find
- Willingness to go above and beyond when needed
- A consistent excitement for training and becoming better each day
- A drive to educate yourself on all essential products for a new runner
- An understanding of fitness and the will to inspire others to meet their goals
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexibility and positive reaction to change
- Global thinking
- The ability to balance customer service with tasking
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Sales Associate with Fleet Feet Sports, you will exceed the customers expectations in helping him/her find everything they need, while working as a team to create an unimagined store experience.
- Ensure the highest level of customer care, in line with Fleet Feet Sports’ specific service expectations
- Build genuine relationships with customers
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions or alternatives
- Ensure a customer’s positive final impression at the cash wrap by following all company procedures
- Practice proper phone etiquette
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and restock storewide
- Uphold all company policies
Click here to download our application. Please submit via email Brandon@fleetfeetmeridian.com.